Sue is incredible and has had a dramatic impact on my life – professionally and personally! Few things Sue does that were especially impactful:
– She helped me clearly articulate and write down long term goals.
– She helped me outline short term, achievable ways of meeting these goals.
– She taught me ways to be consistently forward thinking
– She taught me exercises to deal with anxiety or doubt “real time”
– She gave me tools that enabled me to better coach a team and grow them as leaders
– She helped me feel more in control of my day (aka life) and celebrate successes
I’ve worked with her for a few years now, and she consistently helps me look at things differently.